IT’S TIME TO UNLEASH THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF
GET READY TO RELIEVE STRESS, BURN FAT & HAVE FUN ALL AT THE SAME TIME!
Practicing martial arts helps you feel safe and confident in today’s society and provides an excellent way to manage stress, get in shape and feel great. Martial Arts helps you live your best life by offering you valuable success and life skills such as confidence, discipline, and life balance.
view our schedule
and gain access to our exclusive web special
* Your privacy is very important, we’ll never share your information. We may email you about special offers and upcoming events. The next page will show you exclusive offers and opportunities to get started.
have your ever experienced
ANY OF THESE CHALLENGES
- Your children asking you to do something, but you “don’t have time”? You catch yourself having to say “maybe later” because your either too tired or you had to bring your work home and can’t find the time to play with the kids?
- Having to ask your teenager to put their phone down 100 times a day? You’re trying to have conversations with your teenager but they are glued to their cell phone texting their friends rather than listening to what you have to say.?
- You bring your stress from work home and occasionally it effects your family? Long days at work can take a toll on us. Perhaps the overload of stress followed you home and you catch yourself snapping at your family for the littlest things and it starts to put a strain on your relationships.
- Low Self Esteem? Maybe your clothes don’t fit the way they once did or it seems like life is handing you one lemon after another, or maybe you feel that you’re just not good enough?
- You notice that you and your significant other tend to but heads more often than you’d like?? Maybe it seems like you can’t catch a break. You’re catching yourself arguing more and feeling over-stressed and you find yourself saying that it’s too much for one person, now your relationships are being affected and you don’t like it.
- You can’t seem to figure out how to keep your teenager motivated and engaged with activities? You’ve tried everything, from team sports to youth groups but nothing seems to peak their interest or hold their attention long enough?
The secret to developing your MAXIMUM potential is right in front of you, its our Teen & adult's martial arts program!
People from all walks of life train with us and love it. Moms, Dads, Athletes, Teenagers, Hobbyists and more, and each have different goals and reasons for training, but they all get the results they are looking for. We’ve put together one of the most extensive coaching teams possible, and thats just the tip of the iceberg.
The beauty of martial arts is that it is catered for the smaller person to be able to defeat their giants! Your giants can be a person, an emotion, stress, and so much more. From the minute you walk in our doors, you’re apart of our family, not just another body in the class. Our instructors and staff are dedicated to helping you reach your goals and and finding success in your success.
Our Teen & Adult Martial Arts programs offer you a community to help you live your best life through self-discipline, self-confidence and self-respect.
Self Defense for the Real World, practical and effective methods
Our program has been proven to be one of the most effective Self Defense systems on the planet. Size does not matter, the smaller person can easily defend themselves and defeat a much larger attacker with ease. However, the self defense that is learned is not only useful, but extremely practical! It is very important for people to understand why they are doing certain moves and have a general knowledge of the body mechanics that are being utilized throughout their trainings.
Not only will you leave having had one of the BEST workouts of your life, you’ll know that you now have the tools necessary to keep yourself safe and be confident that you can do so.
Melt Fat Fast with techniques that get the job done and keep you safe
Most people buy gym memberships hoping to get in shape and lose those few extra pounds. But over time, they suffer from what is called “gym boredom” Lifting weights and doing the same thing over and over isn’t challenging or motivating.
Martial Arts however, is a total body experience with a testing muscle workout giving you the results you’ve been searching for. Burn over 800+ calories a hour with this amazing workout and watch those extra pounds melt away.
Increased Energy Levels allows you to feel better through out your day
Exercise increases energy levels, something all adults could use. Improvements in productivity come with enhanced energy levels, now you are more likely to be alert and get things done efficiently.
By utilizing your entire body through various techniques, you’re not only toning your body but you’re improving your balance and coordination. Reflexes are heightened and sharpened throughout each lesson. Aside from increased coordination, the constant movement helps circulate your blood throughout your body and leaving you with feeling better all over.
Stress Relief is the one thing every adult and teenager longs for. Now you've found it!
Martial Arts, like any form of exercise, releases endorphins into your bloodstream that act as “mood boosters” that lower stress and increase energy levels.
The act of training and landing a solid kick is invigorating and a brilliant medium to relieve built up stress and tension. Not only will you feel refreshed and reinvigorated after class, you’ll have a blast doing it!